A B O U T M O N T E S S O R I L I F E P R I M A R Y
Montessori Life Primary is registered with the Ministry of Education in Swaziland and is recognised as an Independent Primary School in Swaziland. We comply with all the principles set out by SAMA (South African Montessori Association).
We are also a very proud member of ISASA (Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa). The School is managed by a school board and a school principal. Our teachers are experienced in Montessori mythology and are qualified through accredited training institutions.
Montessori Life Primary opened in 2010 with students from Grade 1 and 2. We offer quality education from Grade 1 up to Grade 7.
We are situated in Thembelihle, Mbabane.
Montessori Life Primary is passionately committed to enriching the lives of children and their parents: to provide them with a safe, courteous, respectful environment in which to grow intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
Our goal is to make a significant and lasting impact in the lives of anyone coming into contact with Montessori Life Primary.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Cultivating within our students the passion for excellence in everything that they do both in and outside our school.
- Nurturing the curiosity, creativity and imagination born within us all
- The development of a strongly held set of universal values which includes self-respect, respect for others, honesty, integrity, responsibility, empathy, compassion, kindness, peacefulness, a sense of concern for others, warmth and love of community.
- Celebrating diversity in our community and the global community.
- Acknowledging the unique contribution of all individuals who enrich and inspire our personal growth.
- A commitment to give something back through service to others who are in need.
Our goal is that our students grow to be
open-minded and compassionate individuals that understand and appreciate the diversity of the human spirit.
We want students to love learning and value knowledge.
1) We believe that every member of our community has a fundamental right to be treated with respect regardless of age, gender, language or race.
2) We believe that intelligence is not rare and each person can be guided to reach their full potential.
3) We believe that wisdom can be cultivated. True wisdom being the ability to listen to your heart and how best to put your intelligence to work.